Tuesday 8 March 2016

Popped Hearts card







 
Hi lovelies! I'm back here today with your WOW! inspiration, creating this card using the WOW! hearts silicone mould which is just so cute I thought I would really go to town with it on this mixed media card!




I firstly stamped a card blank with the arrows stamp from the Sparkle & Shine set then layered with card and cork which I'd punched holes into.





Using the circle stamp from the Pick 'n' Mix stamps to create a pattern around the cork and highlight the punched holes which I'd set adhesive gems into.


For the cork I spread black gesso into the centre to create texture then stuck clay hearts I'd made with the WOW mould into the wet gesso. I sprinkled over Opaque White, Midas Touch and Metallic Gold Rich powders over which I melted with a heat gun. This created a lovely shimmer over the black and the powders picked up the peaks and tooth of the gesso.





Have a fab day xx

1 comment: