Thursday 28 January 2016

Workshops + Update

Hello people!

Hope you are well and having a good week. Just a quick update on some live class dates for Spring 2016;


Saturday 20th February - Pink Tulip Creations - Studley info
Saturday 12th March - Pink Tulip Creations - Studley info
Saturday 19th March -The Artistic Stamper - Faversham info
Saturday 9th April - Daisy's Jewels & Crafts - Coventry info
Saturday May 21st - Craftstation - Kirkby-in-Ashfield info


And a peek of some new 2016 class projects...





I am busily beavering away on projects and samples I hope to pop my head above my desk by the end of the month! My workspace is shrinking down by the day with layers and layers of paper and products everywhere lol. Aside from that I will have exciting news to share with you very soon...



Happy crafting
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment