Wednesday 30 April 2014

Explore Within

Hello all! I have a layout to share today, based on this month's Build a Page sketch over on the Prima blog.




The sketch -



I went with a bit of a denim theme along with a hint of industrial!






A few details: I've used an Ingvild Bolme Junkyard metal label and a label I made for the title, along with a piece of old screwdriver, which I thought looked rather cool!






Prima epoxy circle stickers, stamps, doodling and an old screw hook question mark make up the circled area from the sketch.





I cut this frame from cork, stamped the edges and backed it with mesh. Perfect to sit the pictures in :)


Thanks for looking, have a great rest of the week,



2 comments:

  1. Love the industrial feel, such a great layout, I'm your new follower too!! Great creations!!

    ReplyDelete