Sunday 3 April 2011

Bright and Springy

My entry for the Ribbon Girl green and yellow and Lets Create  Easter challenges. I Pro Markered, glittered the bunny and glazed his eggs with Glossy Accents. This is one of the first cards I've attemped to do some sewing on! Love stitching on cards, but I am not really too hot with the old needle and thread to say the least, so quite chuffed with this.


Twill, pins and twine from Ribbon Girl
Doodlebug 'Candy Shoppe' rub ons on tag
Polka dot paper and bunny from Pink Petticoat 'Spring Wishes' digi kit
Cherry blossom from Wild Orchid
Prima flat bloom




4 comments:

  1. this is just the sweetest!!! I love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous colours Fran and fab layout.

    Thank you so much for joining us at Let's Craft and Create.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI Fran. Ohh you've been busy since I last popped over. Love the projects but this is my fave cos the colours are so WOWZZER!!! Hugs, Dawmy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card!!Love your Blog too,you have a beautiful style..TFS :) x

    ReplyDelete